Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Select your shutter color, louver size, control, and frame. And set your wall color and get a more accurate feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you’re all done, download your ideal shutters and send them to the store so we can get you a quote on your custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Just a few shutter tips:
- Most Honolulu homeowners want Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most requested, with 4.5” louvers also inquired about.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style decor, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are popular choices when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers to let in light.
- As for frames, the main idea is when you have trim/casing around your window, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If your windows have a bottom sill piece—usually made from wood or marble—make sure you select “with Sill” so your shutters are built with the sill frame which sits on top of your sill piece.